UrafikiTheFurrys Helper Application

Discussion in 'Helper Application' started by dakota Justice, May 15, 2019 at 11:33 PM.

Tags:
  1. dakota Justice

dakota Justice New Member

Male
    Username: UrafikiTheFurry

Current Rank (must be at least donor): Hero

Current Mine and Prestige rank: Mine X Prestige 1

Discord: ◥◣◢◤⟪₩⟫ UrafikiTheFurry#1896

Timezone: EST

Why do you want to be staff in the Rapz Prison community?

So i can help this server with trollers like Zelkam i can be active for like 5-9 hours every day on this server i dont go to school so that's helpful i can be on the server for a long time and help players with starting on the server

What have you done to already help the server?

So far i've been helping players to get ahead and i've been giving them some gear i have just my armour that i get from keys i like to be helpful and to continue being helpful in many ways then just as i am now helping other players is what i like to do and id like to help the server grow with players

How can the server benefit from you being staff?

Well as i have said i can stay on for long periods of time sense im not at school and id help to get rid of trollers remove bad players that hate on others and enforce the rules removing bad people from the server (that includes pixar jkjkjk i love pixar lol)

What do you think being staff is about?

Being nice helping other players with what they need and enforcing the rules and helping other new staff get into there chair and help other players to

What is your greatest strength?

Its hard for someone to get under my skin mostly cause ive been bullied in the past at this point im used to it its very hard for someone to make fun of me or them to use me in there advantage

What is your greatest weakness?

Well id have to say its hard for me to push myself forward and keep going id like to stay where i am and not move i guess i dont have many weaknesses to be honest

What is your availability to moderate server/forums/discord like?

Well i can do

Monday-Friday 1-10pm

Saturday and sunday 1-5 pm eastern standard time

But i have no schooling or really any responsibilitys so i have a lot of time on my hands big plus for the server

Have you ever been punished on the server, website, or discord? If so how come, did you deserve it, and what have you done to grow from that mistake?

Never have and i definitely don't plan on being banned or anything

A player has been warned to quit spamming "Can someone give me sharpness 40 sword?" what do you do next?

A. Temporary mute

B. Permanent Mute

C. Temporary Ban

D. Permanent Ban

A Temporary mute id give them like 1 hr and if they continue to spam id go for like 5 days and if it continues then id do forever

A player is advertising another server, what do you do? Is there anything else you would do that is not listed here?

A. Temporary mute

B. Permanent Mute

C. Temporary Ban

D. Permanent Ban

Id say mute for like 5 days but i'm not sure how the server would handle this heck id do permanent because of how annoying it is but i haven't seen server advertising on the server so far

A player is accused of hacking by another player. What do you do to the player being accused? What do you do to the player accusing?

Id ask for proof or id go in /v and watch them if that player does not provide proof id watch the player for a good 5-10 mins just to make sure if the hacker is hacking or not and if i see there not hakcing what so ever then id go on to the next guy

2. MeloCrisp

MeloCrisp Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Rapz

Male
    Hi urafiki, thank you for applying.

Your application severely lacks punctuation, both commas and dots. Lack of punctuation can seem unprofessional, so I would recommend going back and fixing the mistakes you can find.

The format you wrote your application is also very hard to navigate around. I’d recommend spacing it out less and making the questions bold to avoid confussion.

Some parts of your application are very short, I would especially like to see you write more in the strength and weakness sections. Writing about yourself shows personality, ability to self-evaluate, and general characteristics.

Overall I recommend going back and making your application easier to read, fix the punctuation and add some more detail (not just meaningless text) to all parts of your application. If you are unsure of how, go find my application on the forums and see how I did it.
    Good luck
    -MeloCrisp