click to
copy

play.rapzprison.net

0 Players Online

UpLinK_Illusion Staff Application

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

UpLinK_Illusion Staff Application

Discussion in 'Helper Application' started by UpLinK_Illusion, Apr 14, 2019.

1. UpLinK_Illusion

UpLinK_Illusion New Member

Apr 14, 2019
    Male
    Username: UpLinK_Illusion

Current Rank (must be at least donor): I am VIP rank

Current Mine and Prestige rank: VIP mine and I am Prestige 3

Discord: Positive Vibes Only#5618

Why do you want to be staff in the Rapz Prison community? This server is extremely fun I already spent 6 hours on it so far and I just think this is a great server to play on staff and most players are nice some players are toxic but not all so it's a great community staff do their jobs well I have not seen any staff abuse yet so this server is great but there was one player using a hacked client earlier on Sean_YT's stream

What have you done to already help the server? I've helped players by telling them how to do stuff like someone asked how to make a cell warp sign I told them and another asked what are tokens for and I helped them by answering their question everyone in this server is super nice and plus this server is super fun these are the reasons i'd like to help the server out and help the community

How can the server benefit from you being staff? I can advertise, I can teach players how to do stuff, I can tell people why they should buy stuff and what the benefits of them buying stuff are, And most of all I've been every single staff ranks so I know how to do my job I've been developer but only a config developer not coding

What do you think being staff is about? I think being staff is about helping players with anything they need help with and helping the server and making sure that everyone follows the rules

What is your greatest strength? To be honest i have a lot but my greatest strength is to just help servers grow and help the community grow bigger I love helping players as long as they don't spam

What is your greatest weakness? Someone joking around about suicide cause I've lost my uncle to suicide and this girl I was very close to suicide so anything suicidal jokes would be very much offensive

What is your availability to moderate server/forums/discord like? Great I can logon the server every day and I can check forums everyday discord is decent I don't go on discord much cause I get spammed a lot but if you want me to be more active on discord I can be but hopefully I don't get spammed as much

2. whatsoever

whatsoever Admin
    Staff Member Admin

Jan 22, 2019
    #2 whatsoever, Apr 14, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
    Hey, I highly recommend you go back and add a lot more detail, thanks.

---
    Denied due to being fairly inactive and lack of detail.

Thread locked