click to
copy

play.rapzprison.net

0 Players Online

Helper App

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Helper App

Discussion in 'Helper Application' started by Oxleq, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Oxleq

Oxleq New Member

Apr 13, 2019
    Male
    Username: Oxleq

Current Rank (must be at least donor):

I'm not currently a rank on this server but that doesn't take away the fact of the things i could help the server with maintaining the server :)

Current Mine and Prestige rank:

Im Letter O and im currently not prestiged.

Discord: OxLeQ#6249

Why do you want to be staff in the Rapz Prison community?

I feel that i can change how the server community is and i can help with anything. Im very mature for my age [at least i think]. I try my best to do what is right im very good at helping someone do something, I have a abundant of skills that i can list for you to read. :)

What have you done to already help the server?

The only so far that i have done to help the server is joining and playing but i wanna do more because i love to help small servers get players and have a good community playing it.

How can the server benefit from you being staff?

I can do anything the staff ask me to and i will NEVER complain if i sign up for something i know the cost of what i'm suppose to do and i never ask questions either. Unless i'm truly confused or think something could be done better. I don't take offence to criticism. I love when people tell me how to do something better and i never really get offended unless it something very inappropriate.

What do you think being staff is about?

Being staff is about being the best person you can be and always trying to do Ur best and trying something new. You never wanna just give up on something u love to do. You treat staff as a job that you love and u would never wanna lose it. Iv been staff on an abundant of servers. Some of them have shut down i try my best to keep every server up even some with barley any players because every server has a chance.

What is your greatest strength?

My greatest strength is being me I have to many to have a main one. But if i had to choose it would most likely be my attitude i'm always positive and i try to look at the bright side of everything.

What is your greatest weakness?

My greatest weakness is having someone or something fail and there isn't anything i can do about it. I always try to fix something if it doesn't work.

What is your availability to moderate server/forums/discord like?

I can be on the forums a lot if i'm not on my PC i can be on the forums on my phone. Discord is something i use all the time to stay in contact with all of my friends its always open and if anyone texts me or needs me i'm usually there to respond.

Have you ever been punished on the server, website, or discord? If so how come, did you deserve it, and what have you done to grow from that mistake?

No i have not and i dont plan on getting punished at all. :)

A player has been warned to quit spamming "Can someone give me sharpness 40 sword?" what do you do next?
    A. Temporary mute
    B. Permanent Mute
    C. Kick
    D. Temporary Ban

A player is advertising another server, what do you do? Is there anything else you would do that is not listed here?
    A. Temporary mute
    B. Permanent Mute
    C. Temporary Ban
    D. Permanent mute

A player is accused of hacking by another player. What do you do to the player being accused? What do you do to the player accusing?

I would ask for proof if they don't provide any i could maybe try and watch the player being accused and see if anything fishy is going on. If i don't find anything not usual going on i would most likely just let the player go and if i get anymore reports i would dig deeper into the situation.

Is there anything else you would like to say / add to your application?

Nothing much just hope i get this Position. Thank You

2. whatsoever

whatsoever Admin
    Staff Member Admin

Jan 22, 2019
    Denied due to not meeting requirements as well as inactivity in game.

Thread locked