click to
copy

play.rapzprison.net

0 Players Online

Application for Helper

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Application for Helper

Discussion in 'Helper Application' started by Alpha_86, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Alpha_86

Alpha_86 Eternal
    Eternal

Mar 23, 2019
    Male
    Username:Alpha_86

Current Rank (must be at least donor):-

Current Mine and Prestige rank:prestige4 mine-X

Discord:CornBurst#9011

Why do you want to be staff in the Rapz Prison community?

Well I am applying because I don't see a lot of staff members on the server that were able to help assist a player if they need help or have a question. I also think being a staff member on the server can help me grow as a person in general, also it would help me to communicate with people more easy and I can meet new people.

What have you done to already help the server?

I have already helped the server by giving people information about how to play and succeed on the server. I also help the server mostly by voting on it. If the players are welcomed in a good way they will mostly stay on the server and help with donate/vote.

How can the server benefit from you being staff?

The server cant benefit just off 1 person but in this way I think you can benefit from me that I am going to keep the new player entertained so they can stay on it. Because if a player can rely on the staff member he will probably donate and be even close with everyone and the server will benefit a lot from that.

How can the server benefit from you being staff?

The server can benefit from myself because I have lots of experience with prison servers. I love working with other players/staff and I believe that is beneficial because nobody has to go about problems by themselves and I always lend a helping hand. I can help you with building because I think I am a really good builder-decorator (in my opinion) so I can help you with some warps you would like to set in the future.

What do you think being staff is about?

Being a staff member is all about teamwork, dedication, and loyalty. Staff is also about setting an example to new and upcoming players. It is important that players know how to play and get a good start on the server. When it comes to rude players that do not like to come to an agreement I am very patient and I can handle the situation efficiently. Being a staff member requires the ability to solve problems with unlawful players efficiently and precisely as possible.

What is your greatest strength?

So my greatest strength I think is that I am a very positive person and I am trying to improve every day in a better way but the thing everyone like about me is that I am a really honest person.

What is your greatest weakness?

I wouldn't say that I don't have a weakness everyone does but mine is something different for a lot of people. First I take care of other people and make them get to the top while I don't look at my own being on the bottom because I think I can trust the people I rely on and If I help them in the moment they will be thankful forever and can help me in every way possible.

What is your availability to moderate server/forums/discord like?

My availability rounds between 5-7 hours a day (depends if I go to school). Also, when I am on the server I am always on the discord server. Even when I am not on the server I check the and discord extremely often.
    I don't check the website that often like discord but if I have to I will.

Have you ever been punished on the server, website, or discord? If so how come, did you deserve it, and what have you done to grow from that mistake?

I have not.

A player has been warned to quit spamming "Can someone give me sharpness 40 sword?" what do you do next?
    A. Temporary mute-This is the punishment I would choose

B. Permanent Mute

C. Temporary Ban

D. Permanent Ban

E. First, I would issue a warning. If the player would continue to spam the message I would then kick the player. And if continued I will issue a temporary mute.

A player is advertising another server, what do you do? Is there anything else you would do that is not listed here?
    A. Temporary mute-This is the punishment I would choose first

B. Permanent Mute

C. Temporary Ban

D. Permanent Ban

E. So there is a player coming on the server and advertising another server first thing I will do is give him a temporary mute if they continue the spam I will contact a staff member that can ban players and get them banned permanent.

A player is accused of hacking by another player. What do you do to the player being accused? What do you do to the player accusing?

First, I would ask the accuser how he/she is being hacked and if it is believed to be true I will take further action and figure out how they are being hacked. If there is solid evidence they are being hacked I will a temporary ban and then contact a higher power to decide their fate.

2. whatsoever

whatsoever Admin
    Staff Member Admin

Jan 22, 2019
    Although I see you on frequently, I don’t see you helping out in chat very often. Try to improve on that :) Also, join the discord if you haven’t already

Other than that, your application is pretty well written. Good luck!

Alpha_86 likes this.
  3. Akuro_Nanami

Akuro_Nanami Immortal
    Immortal

Mar 24, 2019
    Male
    Part-Time Worker / Student
    Australia
    Application Comments:
    Pros:

- No Punishment History.
    - Detailed Application.
    - Seen you on discord.

Cons:
    - Your on the server, but don't see you on chat typing away often.
    - This is only your 1st Post on the forums.
    - Haven't donated to the server.

Overall: My opinion is 8.5 out of 10.

Comments:
    - Good Application, try to help out more and prove to staff that your helpful.

Spacious_X likes this.
  4. Spacious_X

Spacious_X New Member

Mar 27, 2019
    Male
    Add more detail and I think you'll be fine.

5. whatsoever

whatsoever Admin
    Staff Member Admin

Jan 22, 2019
    Denied due to immaturity in game. Thank you for applying. You are allowed to reapply after 14d.

Thread locked