click to
copy

play.rapzprison.net

0 Players Online

3336's helper application

3336's helper application

Discussion in 'Helper Application' started by 3336, Aug 12, 2019.

1. 3336

3336 New Member

Aug 11, 2019
    Male
    #1 3336, Aug 12, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
    Username: 3336

Current Donator Rank: none (I couldn’t donate but I’m above prestige 4

Current Mine and Prestige rank: Mine Z prestige 5

Discord: 3336#7003

Timezone: United States Mountain Standard Time

Why do you want to be staff in the Rapz Prison community? The server is fun and exiting and usually when I'm on only about 1 staff member is online so It looks like you're short on staff. I would like to help new players when they join and I can potentially be helpful enforcing rules and helping new players with the basics of rapz.

What have you done to already help the server? I have shown new players how to rankup and prestige as well as inform players to what beacons are used for and about the cell top prize pool. There haven't been many occasions where I need to help someone because usually the current helpers would help the new players as it's their job. If I was helper I could also help the new players more since that would be my job.

How can the server benefit from you being staff? In the 4 years of playing Minecraft, I've gotten to know lots of knowledge regarding the game itself, the servers and the community. Helping a community is more than just a responsibility, in which each staff member is entrusted on taking care of. I have overall decent communication skills and like helping people with potential problems they run into. I do this is an obliging and rightful way. I'd love helping the server clean, making visiting it an overall great experience for everyone. I believe I can make people feel welcome, safe and respected in order to leave them good impressions of the server. I handle with respect and patience, and without spreading rumors. Using discord and commands is not a big deal for me, since I am already experienced on these bases.

What do you think being staff is about? I think staff is about helping the community and taking responsibility for your role. A staff member should be able to tell when something shouldn't be happening. For example, If someone is spamming racist slurs in chat or saying anything racist or demeaning in any way, a staff member should know that they should take action and either mute or ban said player depending on the servers policies. Also staff members should be familiar with the rules so they know what is acceptable and what isn't. Staff members should be team players and have positive attitudes so the community feels safe and like they can trust the staff members with their problems. That's what I think being staff is about.

What is your greatest strength? I think my greatest strength is my positive attitude overall, people see me as a positive and outgoing guy. In my previous staff experience, I've seen lots of the good and the bad. I know how to handle correctly in these situations. Dealing with a positive attitude is an important and basic requirement. Welcoming people to the server gives a good impression, and I'll do whatever it takes to make people feel welcome, safe and happy on the server. Moderating in a positive manner makes people feel more comfortable with being so too.

What is your greatest weakness? My greatest weakness is I don't have the fastest thinking in the world. Don't get me wrong if I'm put in a situation with a chat spammer or with someone who is being disrespectful I'll know what to do which is temporarily mute them but if I'm put in a hard situation like where someone stole something from someone I will take time to think about what to do. Since I've been staff on a server before I know most of the situations that could happen so I don't think that my taking of time to do something will be that much of a problem.

What is your availability to moderate server/forums/discord like (include time range)? On weekdays (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday) I will be able to be on the server for around 1-2 hours. On Wednesdays I won't be able to get on but on the weekends (Saturday, Sunday) I will be able to play for 3-5 hours a day depending on what I have to do that day. So I will be able to get on every day except Wednesday for at least an hour and a half.

Have you ever been punished on the server, website, or discord? If so how come, did you deserve it, and what have you done to grow from that mistake? I've never been punished on the Rapz network server, discord, or forums.

A player has been warned to quit spamming "Can someone give me sharpness 40 sword?" what do you do next?
    A. Temporary mute
    B. Permanent Mute
    C. Temporary Ban
    D. Permanent Ban
    If someone is spamming I would temporarily mute them and if they continued to spam after the mute was over I would mute them for a longer period of time. If they STILL continue to spam I would contact a higher up and inform them on the situation.

A player is advertising another server, what do you do? Is there anything else you would do that is not listed here?
    A. Temporary mute
    B. Permanent Mute
    C. Temporary Ban
    D. Permanent Ban
    What I would do that is not listed here is gather evidence to prove that said player was advertising via taking screenshots or recording the chat while said player is advertising. The person advertising should know that they are not allowed to advertise and should be punished for their actions.

A player is accused of hacking by another player. What do you do to the player being accused? What do you do to the player accusing? I would follow the person accused and try to gather evidence if they are cheating and if they are I would temporarily ban them and they can stop cheating when they get unbanned. If they are not cheating I wouldn't ban them and inform the accuser that they are not cheating so they will stop reporting them.

Is there anything else you would like to say / add to your application? I'm trustworthy I am overall a very honest person. I think honesty is a way of becoming more trustworthy. I post what I believe, which sometimes leads to a negative reaction. If I have done something wrong, I won't hesitate to admit my fault. On top of that, I'll learn from it to do it better the next time. And of course, everything going on within the staff team which is expected to stay there, will.

I'm also responsible as a helper, I'll take full responsibility regarding all actions performed on or around the server and its communities. If there's something going on in which actions of a staff member are necessary, I'll take all responsibility for doing so. Being aware of what you're doing and not only being confident with it - but also acknowledging the outcomes, will prevent you from doing stupid matters.

I also have a working microphone so I can talk to anybody who needs or may want to talk to me. Also, I have a pretty good computer so I will be able to record pretty clearly with OBS.

Thanks! Hope I'll see you soon!!! Thanks to whoever is going to read this.